Bonifacio Global City: the next growth area
Bonifacio Global City (formerly known as Fort Bonifacio or Fort Boni) is poised to be the next growth area. Its strategic location is a big advantage for investors and end- users since Bonifacio Global City is bounded by 3 major roads: EDSA, C-5 and the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX). This makes the area very accessible from Paranaque, Alabang, and Laguna in the South; Quezon City in the North; and Antipolo City, and Rizal province in the East. It only takes 5 minutes to go to the Makati Central Business District via the Kalayaan flyover. The place is perfect for the mobile individual and for corporations which intend to set up office in the area.
The Bonifacio Global City has an excellent master plan. Its features include:
1) Zoning of certain areas for schools, commercial developments, office buildings and residential condominium developments are strictly followed.
2) The road networks including traffic management are well planned.
3) Telecommunication facilities - Fiber optic cable network can accommodate the needs of high-technology industries.
4) Underground power line system. Several significant developments have occurred within the Bonifacio Global City in the last several years:
1) Relocation of the International School, Japanese School and British School in the area
2) Bonifacio Stopover - a commercial area composed mostly of food establishments (like Starbucks Coffee, 7/11 , Bacolod Chicken House, Pancake House, Gloria Jeans Coffee, Pho bac, Pizza Hut, Cucina Fort, Kebab, Chowking, Bruno’s Barbershop, Mikaela Salon, etc)
3) The Fort (Fort Strip)- another commercial area composed of fine and casual dining restaurants (like Pier 1, Zhong, Go Nuts Donuts, Pasto, Red Kimono, Lokaldero, Filos, etc.)
4) Price Smart - membership warehouse store
5) MC Home Depot - specializing in hardware supplies
5) Presence of 2 automobile dealerships
6) Shell gas station
7) First-class office buildings catering to the Information Technology industry (namely, Net One Centre and HatchAsia Global Centre)
8) A nursing school located at the Bonifacio Technology Centre
9) Presence of McDonald's and United Coffee Company (UCC) at the Forbes Town Centre Commercial area
10) Banks like Metrobank (located at Price Smart), Equitable PCI Bank (located at MC Home Depot), BPI (located at Net One Center)
11) Market! Market!
Within the next few months, more activities are expected to take place in Bonifacio Global City:
1) The expected completion of Forbeswood Heights Condominium project
2) Construction of The Bellagio Tower 1 and Tower 2
3) Construction of Forbeswood Parklane
4) Construction of the St. Luke's Medical Centre
Relatedly, most of the residential condominium developments in the area are in their "pre-selling" stage (i.e., units are not yet constructed and will be turned over to investors between 2004 and 2008). In fact, several developers have already offered smaller condominium units in the market. Even first-time investors can now afford a condominium in Bonifacio Global City since "friendly" terms of payment are now being offered by these developers.
Own a piece of Bonifacio Global City NOW! .... And see your investment appreciate through the years! ....
For more information on residential condo developments in Bonifacio GlobaCity,
For inquiries, call Tel:
(00 63 2) 846 7138
+ 63 917 840 3037