Whether you’re purchasing a unit for immediate rental or flipping, or buying a home where you can settle in the future, McKinley West is the smartest investment choice—a 34.5-hectare community that is changing the landscape of Fort Bonifacio. Here are key reasons McKinley West should be on top of your list:
1. Award-winning developer Since we’re talking about investments, we’re also talking about two most important resources: time and money. So you need to be sure that you’re comfortable with the company you’re choosing. And when it comes to track records, Megaworld does not disappoint. Just last year, we received a total of 73 awards, three of which are Best Developer citations each from PropertyGuru, FIABCI, and Euromoney.
2. Ultra high-end design A former Jusmag property, McKinley West is now deemed as a modern, luxurious, European-inspired township. With P45 billion pesos to complete the community, you can only expect for homes that are carefully designed and specially crafted by the biggest names in architecture and design. For residences in McKinley West, Megaworld has tapped UK-based firm Broadway Malyan as the principal architect consultant.
3. Scenic views For those who enjoy looking out the window to admire sunsets and cityscapes, McKinley West’s mid-rise condominiums can be your ideal spot. Consisting of two clusters each, St. Moritz and The Albany have uninterrupted views of the Manila Golf Course, Makati CBD, and the best of Fort Bonifacio’s skyline, addressing the need for contemplative recreation.
4. Walkable, urban lifestyle When choosing a property for end-use, community quality takes top priority—meaning, your home is within walking distance of everything. As a township, McKinley West is where people would want to live—business offices, and leisure and entertainment centers are so much closer to the residences.
5. Ease of access McKinley West is situated along Lawton Avenue, providing an instant link to Bonifacio Global City. It is also just across the 50-hectare McKinley Hill, another live-work-play-learn community; and a 20-minute ride away from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. The community is still developing so there’s a lot of things to watch out for—especially the infrastructure projects that will improve accessibility within the vicinity. -by megaworldatthefort
Visit: Park Mckinley West
Megaworld, the Andrew Tan-led property developer is developing a boutique hotel and shopping district in its P40 billion township in San Vicente, Palawan.
The company expects to generate around...
MEGAWORLD Corp. is planning a central business district called the Northwin Main Street, which will be located within its 85-hectare Northwin Global City township in Bulacan.
In an e-mailed sta...
The 20-storey The Pinnacle to generate P1.5-billion in residential sales
Property giant Megaworld is expanding its residential portfolio inside its 72-hectare Iloilo Business Park tow...
The 16-hectare Northwin Main Street will offer prime commercial and shophouse lots surrounded by parks and gardens for businesses, multinational companies
Just a month after it announced its 28th tow...
Megaworld—controlled by billionaire Andrew Tan—said Monday it will invest 40 billion pesos ($797 million) to develop an “eco-tourism township” in the southwestern Philippine island of Palawan,...
The 14-storey One Manhattan will be the 3rd residential tower inside The Upper East
Property giant Megaworld is building its third residential condominium inside the 34-hectare The Upper E...
‘Paragua Coastown’ in San Vicente, Palawan will be Megaworld’s 27th township
Property giant Megaworld is developing 462 hectares of beachfront and inland properties in San Vicente, Palawan into...
Company to use planned REIT proceeds to finance these projects in 11 townships
Following its filing of registration statement for the planned biggest Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) offering, And...
The 24-storey INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CENTER will be Megaworld’s 7th office development in Uptown, bringing its total office stock in the township to 400,000 square meters
Whether you’re purchasing a unit for immediate rental or flipping, or buying a home where you can settle in the future, McKinley West is the smartest investment choice—a 34.5-hectare community tha...
The 20-storey The Pearl Global Residences to add 222 residential units in the 30-hectare The Mactan Newtown
Property giant Megaworld is launching its fifth residential development inside...
Megaworld, the country’s largest developer of integrated urban townships, is building a three-level lifestyle mall inside its 34-hectare The Upper East township in Bacolod City.
Covering a gross fl...
MEGAWORLD Corp. is investing P18 billion in the next 15 years for the development of a new township in Cavite along with leisure and tourism estate unit Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (GERI).
Company achieves 100% occupancy in its 100,000-square meter PEZA-accredited office spaces in Iloilo Business Park even during the pandemic
Megaworld, the largest office lessor in the cou...